The NYC Health Department's Education and Community Partnerships Unit offers FREE virtual workshops for the community on home health hazards. Please see the list below for upcoming trainings and workshops.
- Friday June 19 at 11am to 12pm - ABCs Webinar Series 4 - Intro to the Neighborhood Data Online Portal: Register here
- Friday June 19 at 1pm to 2pm - Lead Poisoning Prevention- English: Register here
- Tuesday June 23 at 11am to 1pm - ABCs Webinar Series 1 - Healthy Mealtimes and Lead poisoning (paint and products): Register here
- Wednesday June 24 at 11am to 1pm - ABCs Webinar Series 2 - Poison Control, Medicine Safety, Fire Safety and Child Safety: Register here
- Thursday June 25 at 11am to 1pm - ABCs Webinar Series 3 - Mold, Mice, Roaches, Bedbugs and Local Law 55 of 2018: Register here
- Tuesday June 30 at 12pm to 1pm - Lead Poisoning Prevention - Bengali: Register here
Visit their website to find more upcoming healthy homes webinars.
If you have any questions, please send them an email at: email@example.com or call them at 646-632-6023 and leave a message.